View Single Post
Old 04-09-2020, 02:58 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by allyanne View Post
This kind of talk, that it's a hoax or conspiracy, makes me so angry. The "normalcy bias" that a lot of people have is making it hard for them to believe that something like this is happening, but it is. It is happening to people we know all over the place. My sister-in-law is a nurse at a nursing home where covid is just wreaking havoc. She had to work the covid floor on her overnight shifts this past weekend, and it was horrible. People were dying and she was the only one on the floor besides one other nurse. All their other nurses are out sick with the virus, so they are extremely short-handed. She is brave, but this is so hard. Hugs!
I'm sorry that your sister in law is in such a position. I will keep her in my thoughts and pray that she is unaffected by this virus as far as her health goes. It sounds like an awful situation.

The other day I scrolled through Facebook and I saw a post from an ex that was very conspiracy minded and I blocked him immediately. I also silently thanked the powers that be that he is an ex! LOL