Thread: Elf on a Shelf
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 09:22 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen22 View Post
We got Christopher too (I think it was Tracy that told me which one she got and helped me in my decision of which one to get). He's heavier, but imo - much cuter And I started mid-December, and don't regret it. I thought I would just wait - but then I figured 10 days was better than none (and it was SO worth it).

Not only that - but all the elves were on sale - so I got mine for a steal. Just a thought - if y'all don't want to have to come up with a month of things to do - you can wait till they go on sale and get one a little ways into December
Christopher is really cute. I can't do some of the things with ours that can be done with him. I needed 2 though, boy and girl. LOL

I think it was Traci Reed that had some really cute ones last year that I loved. I could never find them in my area though.

I'd love to get a different set but my kids are SO attached to theirs. I'm thinking of buying a set and using them at school, letting them hang out in different areas checking out the classrooms. Good excuse to buy more elves. I love elves!