View Single Post
Old 05-16-2019, 01:57 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Oh gosh, it's funny you asked this because at this exact moment I'm stressing over choosing a new dentist and an orthodontist for my daughters. It's such a huge decision to me that I've been paralyzed for months -- reading and re-reading suggestions and reviews on Yelp, Nextdoor, social media, etc etc. I can't decide so I put it off until another day and then another day comes around and I repeat the process. Ugh... this is one of the worst parts of being a military family. Thankfully I had the girls taken care of right before our move but it's time again for cleanings and to start braces so I have to just decide.

Clearly, I'm the kind of person who is not satisfied with her decision until she's thought out every last alternative, possibility, 2nd order effect, etc and even then I second guess myself! It's mentally so fatiguing. Blah.

But anyway, enough about that. I'm so glad that you've made a decision that you are happy with and that you listened to your heart! There really are only so many hours in the day and you need to use them doing what makes you happy and satisfied! (as we can that is... that toilet isn't going to clean itself right?! )