View Single Post
Old 05-16-2019, 02:39 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingsQueen82 View Post
On another note, I've been where you are right now too. Once upon a time I CT'd for another digiscrap store (now closed) and as friendly and supportive as they were to me-- designers, owner, other staff, everyone--- it just didn't line up with my long term goals. I felt so guilty but I ended up leaving the store so I could focus on my personal goals - the biggest one of which was getting a SugarBabe spot. I felt guilty but continually reminded myself that it wasn't selfish to work for something I really wanted and that someone else would really love the spot I left behind and as a result would likely be a better fit for the store. As you can see, my plan worked out and I'm very glad I followed my own heart! And as a side note, I'm glad you're here too Rae! You make the forum a more chatty and a more deeply connected place with your questions and conversation! <3
Thx Cassie. That's exactly how I feel. Whether I ever get to be a SugarBabe or not someday in the future, the important thing is to do what gives me "joy" and that's being here amongst all of you and hanging out and scrapping....and asking all my nosy questions every week LOL.