View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 06:42 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Skype™ to DeepGirl

1 - Treat of the Month - HeatherGW. = 1 pt + 1 NR
NR: Lauren Grier: Falling Apart on 17th Jan
original LO: http://www.myscrapbookart.com/galler...46&ppuser=7359

3 - A popular New Years Resolution is to lose weight. We challenge you to lose a little weight on your pages. Create a page using 3 elements or less. No repeats! = 1 pt + 1 pt NR + 1 pt hybrid
NR: Brighter Days Ahead Collab on 29th Jan

5 - It’s a new year and a clean slate. Let’s create a really clean page by not using any patterned paper on the page. = 1 pt

10 - National Handwriting day is in January! Scrap a page featuring a handwriting font - or your own writing! = 1 pt

11 - Check out the inspiring journal prompts at Project Reverb. Prompt 22 Dec - TRAVEL = 1 pt

18 - Create a layout based on this ad. Take inspiration from the layout, the doodles, the colours, whatever pushes you to create! = 1pt + 1 NR
NR: Lauren Grier: Falling Apart on 21st Jan
I still missed something on this layout... the ad inspired me to add some fresh green and also LOTS of doodles.

19 - Inspiration! “My fondest memories of the past year are the ones that include you.” – Bill Vaughan Create a layout inspired by this quote. = 1 pt

24 - Use one of the quotes on this ad image as a starting point for a layout. You can use the line in your layout or just be inspired by the sentiment. Let us know which statement you chose! = 2pts + 1 pt
NR: Lauren Grier: Falling Apart on 21st Jan
Line chosen: "Always try to make it. If you can't make it, fake it".
DH with the ship having his name

25 - Create a layout featuring a bold print background. (Ex. Florals, bright doodles etc.) = 2 pts + 1 NR + 1 hybrid
NR: Libby Pritchett: Blessings on 29th Jan

27 - Tell your story in just one sentence. Take inspiration from One Sentence. Capture the most interesting aspects of your story with the fewest number of words. Sometimes the most powerful statements are the simplest. = 2 pts

Total: 20 pts
Primary: 13
New Release: 5
Hybrid: 2
Bonus:

Last edited by DeepGirl; 01-29-2011 at 05:46 AM.