Thread: 2022 kit ideas
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2021, 04:09 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by allyanne View Post
Soooo, if any designers out there are making a list and checking it twice of kit ideas for the new year, I have a couple of requests. I have these chickens, and I'm kind of a crazy chicken lady now and I take a lot of photos of them, because they're gorgeous and I love them. Wouldn't a "Crazy Chicken Lady" kit be fun? I'm sure I'm not the only one out there. And it could be part of a hobby farm type kit or a homesteading kit if you didn't want to focus on chickens (but really, why wouldn't you??) ALSO, I have the sweetest bunny who needs pages. This would also work in a hobby farm kit!
I'd love a crazy chicken lady kit. It needs to include a reference to chicken math! Maybe some word art about being broody? We also have ducks and turkeys. The turkeys are seriously like feathered dogs. I love them so much!

I have a rabbit to scrap about as well. Also, goats. I have fainting goats and they are hilarious. We have a miniature horse too and the horse kits I typically see are western or riding horses. He doesn't get ridden, he rolls around on the ground and follows us like a dog.