View Single Post
Old 08-14-2017, 12:11 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default How do you handle Mondays?

Not a big fan of Mondays. I hate the weekend being over and having to get up and get back to work at my full time job. Today I'm working from home, though, so at least I have the house to myself I can straighten up a bit after the rest of the fam is out of the house.

I read a suggestion by a Monday hater that she tries to ease into Mondays at work by getting to work bu then lingering over coffee and trying not to really do any hard work until 10 on Monday. I've heard other proponents of the "eat the frog" philosophy who say you should tackle the hardest thing right away to get it off your plate.

So, what's your Monday approach? Are you bright-eyed & bushy tailed; energized and ready to go after the weekend or are you still recovering and giving yourself some time to get up to speed? Have you discovered any tricks for making Mondays more bearable? Some days when I'm really dragging, I'll go to Dunkin for coffee instead of making it at home. Just having that tiny"treat" picks me up a bit (not to mention the extra caffeine! ).