View Single Post
Old 03-18-2020, 08:54 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My neighborhood hasn't changed a bit. I'm rural though. My entire street has like 6 houses and the closest one to me is 1/4 mile away. My chiropractor lives down our street. He is still open, I know, as I had to call and cancel my appointment yesterday.

I have not been out of the house since last Friday. My husband and daughter have. She worked a few days before the movie theatre closed. My husband continues to work. His job has a lot of social distancing built in. He runs a printing press and the machines are large and spaced far enough apart that they don't have a lot of contact with one another. My job is up in the air right now. I work for a school and our governor closed our schools for the remainder of the year. The district is working to come up with a plan for remote learning. I'm not sure how well this will work given the area we live in. They did send out connectivity surveys today. Our grocery stores aren't too bad, I'm told. They are receiving trucks often and trying to restock. I had a list yesterday and hubby went to Walmart while my daughter went to our local grocery store and between the two of them they found everything on the list.

I will leave the house tomorrow to go to my school and close my room. I'm sad.