View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 01:47 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

I haven't noticed much, because I really have not been outside the house since last Friday. My DH and son have done all the grocery shopping, when I have always done it. Gosh, if we could go grocery shopping and have it be normal (i.e., nothing would be sold out), wouldn't that make our lives right now so much easier? That is one of the things that stresses me. DH says people are walking for pleasure and/or exercise and are keeping a safe distance from each other. I hope to get out during the day or after I work to walk even if it's just for 5, 10, 15 minutes. At times things feel normal, and other times it's just plain strange.

I honestly haven't had a lot of time to do anything fun, since I'm still working full-time from home. DH and I are trying to watch light-hearted movies and shows. I need to find time to read. I try to read during my lunch hour, but now that I'm home, I've been watching a couple of episodes of The Partridge Family or The Nanny, and I usually wind up taking a nap for the last 20 to 30 minutes of that hour.

Last edited by lizziej; 03-21-2020 at 01:50 PM.