View Single Post
Old 04-21-2015, 11:26 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliaM View Post
When are you going to be in Boston? Do you have anything planned while you're here. I'm a native Bostonian (actually, I live just outside of Boston but...) so I might be able to make some suggestions for you.
Awesome! We have just a few days in Boston. DH and I have been there before, so we've done a few of the things you might not do with a kid. We really enjoyed some of Boston's smaller neighborhoods.

Our plan this time is to walk the Freedom Trail. Both DH & my kid are baseball nuts, so we are hoping to tour or see a game at the ball park. My DH also wants to visit MIT (he loves walking our kid around Universities ). Looks like there is a technology museum there which I think all of us would enjoy too.

We are also planning 2-3 days to drive to Plymouth. We plan on visiting the National Park (I think) that talks about the Mayflower, but I'm also hoping we can drive along the coast and see the beach and maybe a lighthouse. I would love input on where a great spot for the beach or a cute coastal town might be between Boston & Plymouth!

My son loves to travel. And Mommy and Daddy are happy to go too!