Thread: Buyers regret
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 09:29 PM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

I love all these wonderful responses - there are some really great approaches for this I'm going to try myself. I'm not a big flower person either, so I start by picking only a couple of flowers and leaves I might use on the page, and ignore the rest. As I create the page, and start to feel more comfortable, I find I actually often want to add different ones in too. That's how I've dealt with my feeling of flower overwhelm - a little bit at a time.

And remember, sometimes we do get a sense of underwhelm when we unzip a kit, but that's because we've looked at it in a gorgeous collective picture and the individual elements simply won't have the same pizzazz until we play with them. The separate subfolder is a great idea to bring your focus back to what caught your eye in the first place.

I really love your page as it is, but if you think it needs a little more, why not try adding a little scatter across the photo and journaling, or at a corner. A few tiny feathers might be all you need to feel it's complete. Or use the beautiful chain banner. It's a gorgeous kit - I'm sure you'll find you come back to it again, especially with the awesome wordart