View Single Post
Old 03-09-2022, 11:10 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Thanks Angie, this is exactly right.

I didn’t mean to add to any confusion, I’m just trying to make sure I don’t miss anyone when I’m counting your layouts up for the sweet rewards.

Basically I need either a list of the linked layouts or a direct link to your image tracker so I can verify. Or both if you really want to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angiekey View Post
Hi, ladies! I think I understand your confusion with the disappearing posts in the challenge threads. It has to do with the workflow the SugarBabe team uses to do their randomized drawings. Let me explain…

First, when the month is over, the awesome Vanessa goes through the This or That thread and tallies up who gets which level of Sweet Rewards discount codes. That means if you completed 5 challenges you get a 20% off coupon code, 10 challenges gets you a 30% off coupon code, and 15 complete gets you the 40% off code. She sends those out by PM.

When she has the names of everyone who qualified, she lets the next person in the team know so they can work the drawing. They go through the list and delete every post EXCEPT for the people who are eligible for the $50 gift certificate drawing. So if a person didn’t complete all 18 challenges, that post is deleted. If it’s a Sugarbabe playing along with the challenges, that post is deleted. What’s left then is only posts where all 18 challenges were complete. Then, they go to random.org and enter the number of eligible people, and it draws a number. That number corresponds to the number post in the thread, and that’s how they choose the winner.

It’s a wonderful way of being completely transparent in how the drawing takes place each month, as you’ll see they include screenshots of their input and the random.org output as well.

Hope that info helps clarify why your original challenge post might disappear from the thread. You want it to still be in there even if you don’t complete all 18 challenges so Vanessa can send you the Sweet Rewards coupon code you’ve earned, but then it will be removed when they do the drawing for the $50 gift certificate.

Last edited by nesser1981; 03-09-2022 at 11:18 AM.