View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 08:03 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
The bobsledding suits seemed even worse. Did anyone else see the USA two-man bobsled team compete? Those outfits REALLY left nothing to the imagination.
omg, those american bobsled dudes were tanks! lol. Im sure u need chunky legs for the running start bit, but what does the belly and back fat help with? lol

Quote:
you know what's sad? I turned the tv on at the beginning of his race and was trying to figure out if it was a girl or a guy for most of the time until he pulled his hood off when he messed up [my tv was muted cuz the baby was sleeping] The stuff [or absence, lol] made me think it was a woman racing!
I was just watching this race. I was actually thinking that their suits were well designed because that "area" was black and therefore kinda masked the, um, boy bits. haha. But now that i think of it, maybe your right, maybe there wasnt alot to be masked...their skating on ice tho....must be cold....
I did feel bad for him getting disqualified tho...my mummy side came out when he was sitting on the side of the track looking like he was going to cry. i wanted to hug him.

oh and that 2 man luge is getting the biggest ribbing here in australia. Every time anyone mentions it on tv all the commentators just start laughing and making jokes.