View Single Post
Old 06-16-2019, 10:47 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Love those pages, Krista! I have summers off, but the last few years I've tackled big house projects and not gotten much scrapping done. I'm hoping that this summer my plans for a few small house projects and more scrapping will pan out. I finished PL for 2013-2017, but sometime after that I derailed. My first scrapping project this summer is to do a Disney album from our November trip. I'm about 1/4 of the way through it right now. After that I need to make some decisions about PL. I've gotten about 15 weeks of 2018 done, but I'm not motivated to work on it.

One way or another I need to finish 2018 before school starts again, whether that means catching up on PL or abandoning it in favor of a new approach. I think a lot of the problem is the photos I have to work with. As my kids get older, they're even more reluctant to be photographed plus they do a lot more without me so there's no opportunity to take pictures. I'm struggling because I still have things I want to document each week, but the photos I have aren't cute and fun to scrap like they used to be. I'm still fine with traditional pages, but that leaves lots of info and the mediocre photos without a layout to call home if I stop PL. Gah! I've talked myself into and out of it so many times. I've already tried the super minimalist route, but I can't do it. I must pile elements on!

Last edited by rach3975; 06-16-2019 at 10:56 PM.