View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 04:08 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariewilcox View Post
I don't watch the news since I don't have "real" TV and only a Roku with Netflix and Hulu. I read the paper when I feel out of touch and I listen to the radio all the time, so I keep moderately informed that way.

So good news.... I started a brand new job as a the HR manager of a large retail store in my city almost 2 months ago and I absolutely LOVE it! It is way outside my wheelhouse and I'm surprised how much I love it and how good I am at it

I also just sent my youngest (Cheyanne) off to her first year of college 2.5 hours away from home, which probably doesn't seem like good news, but it really is. She loves it there and it's good for us to be living our own lives after it being just the 2 of us since she was 2 years old. I've also been involved with a wonderful man for the past year, and I never expected that again in my life (those here who have known me a while know what I've been through).. so all in all things are GOOD!
Oh Marie, you have so much good news! I can't believe Cheyanne is at college now! I do remember her much younger in your scrapbook pages. How wonderful that you've found a job you really love, and a man who makes you happy. That's awesome.