View Single Post
Old 12-16-2017, 05:27 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I only do printed books. I don't scrap chronologically but the pages are put into books chronologically so sometimes it can be years between when I do a page and when it ends up in print. I have a pretty fixed plan for what I scrap - an annual family album, books for each of my boys where each book covers about 3 years of their lives and a holiday album which, since we rarely take big trips is a collection of all the mini-holidays we take (the first one of those covered about 10 years!). These are all chronological and I limit them to 100 or so pages (for budget reasons).

I scrap way more pages than this though (i.e. CT/Babe ones), and these are very random (I even re-scrap photos I've done before). Earlier this year I decided it would be nice to see some of them in print so I made a book of random pages which I called "Family Scrapbook Volume 1" (within the book they are chronological). It was about 150 pages and I printed it when there was a super deal on. One day I will do a Volume 2, etc - they will overlap in time but given they are all completely random pages I don't mind... and I absolutely LOVE how Volume 1 turned out!