View Single Post
Old 05-16-2019, 01:02 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default Making Decisions

Do you struggle with making decisions? Or are you one of those who can make a choice, be confident in it and just charge forward with your plan?

I'm one of those that struggle a bit with making the right choice. I have to think about it for awhile and then even when I make the choice I feel a bit apprehensive. But....what I've learned is that I need to follow my gut, listen to myself, how I feel, think about what I want.

I made a big scrappy decision this week and am leaving the store I was with for yrs. It hasn't been announced yet and I'm giving them time to find my replacement for duties but....it was such a good decision b/c I feel like a weight has been lifted off me. I loved them all and I think I stayed b/c of that for a long time, not b/c it was the right fit for me.

But, I listened to my heart, to myself, and realized that I am so much happier and excited to be amongst designers that really fit my style, they make my heart happy when I see the new releases and the members here have welcomed me with open arms and I feel like I'm home. Life's too short, I think you need to find your (scrappy) joy, right?

So, that's my story right now.

What about you? Made any big decisions, are you indecisive or know exactly what you want and how to get it without any doubts?