View Single Post
Old 09-27-2019, 11:45 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Any activities/events you have planned for Oct?
I've never been to a corn maze so am hoping to take my granddaughter, I'm pretty sure she won't say no and she loves to have her photo taken....so win-win for me, a day with her and I get to take photos. We just have to hope for good weather b/c they are forecasting about 10 days of rain coming but that could change with our fickle BC weather.

What is your environment/surroundings like in October?
It's starting to get chilly later in the day and early morning. I woke up this morning and it was 46. It'll warm up into the low 60's later but next week will be brutal with all the wet nasty weather coming.

What would you like to take a photo of? Anything specific?
I love fall foliage and will get out a few days to take photos of the neighborhood parks and go out on a photo walk to the ocean next week.

Have you started wearing sweaters, coats and scarves yet?
Yes. I wore a thin scarf this week when I took Taz out for his night time walk. I've started wearing a sweater or hoodie over my t-shirts indoors as I leave the door open for Taz quite a bit so he can go in and out so its a bit chilly later in the day, but the heater hasn't started kicking in yet....soon though I'm sure.

What does the view look like out your door?
Out my back door the colors of fall are emerging. Our bushes and trees are starting to turn color and I just love staring out at the greenery and the birds (and taking their photos of course too). Got some good shots of the birds and squirrels this morning as I stood in the basement doorway with my 600 mm zoom.