View Single Post
Old 09-27-2019, 07:09 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Any activities/events you have planned for Oct? I have few activities lined up for October, we will bring dd to a pumpkin field for activities, we haven't done that last year so we want to do it this year. We also have a neighborhood planned activities here and some other church events. Also the fairs from the neigboring counties.

What is your environment/surroundings like in October? we still have lots of trees here and some are starting to change colors, and some houses are starting to put up decoration and I love looking at them.

What would you like to take a photo of? Anything specific? the brown and yellow to orange leaves that fell from the trees, Halloween decorations from the neighboors and the malls, costume wearing kids and adults.

Have you started wearing sweaters, coats and scarves yet? I started wearing tshirt, and thick indoor socks at night.

What does the view look like out your door? pretty much the same, but I love to watch the trees from the far right side behind the walls start changing colors, and then by December they will totally be leaf-less and I would be able to see the house that the trees are covering. It was really nice.