View Single Post
Old 09-30-2019, 10:05 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Do you create a December Daily or Journal Your Christmas type of album?
I create a Countdown to Christmas album that chronicles Thanksgiving weekend through Christmas Day. I have Christmas layouts (but not chronicling every story) from 2009-2012 and then C2C albums for 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018. I don't have 2014 (when my son was 7 months old and my daughter was 4 1/2) done at all, and I have 3 or 4 layouts left to complete of 2018.

Have you thought about what your December scrapbook will look like? Physical product or Digital?
I am always, always, always digital. I have attempted to do different/non-12x12 albums in the past... and they are sitting on my EHD because I can't find a company to print that size.

Work on it daily or as time permits?
I don't take photos every day (and am not "required" to since I don't scrap every single day) but I do try to journal almost every night. I pull all my Christmas product left over from last year the first weekend of November and then fill in the gaps with everything that comes out in November and early December. I also create a Notepad list with all the activities we're doing during the season and mark down those with specific dates so I know where/how to plan for everything else. I'm totally over Christmas by Christmas Day so I don't scrap C2C until at least January and usually finish up the next summer and/or fall.