View Single Post
Old 12-04-2019, 11:33 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Shutterfly generally has free (20 page) album coupons floating around that I use for vacation and Christmas albums.

I print my regular albums during their unlimited pages sales which I feel like happen quarterly? Maybe a little more often. They usually run a 40% sale at the same time. I'm able to cram a year into 2 100ish-page books that costs about $40 with the sale (their S&H is way overpriced, IMHO, but I can't complain much when I'm getting 80+ pages printed per album for free). They do send things media mail (which is the slowest) so you either need to get your album done ASAP or splurge on better/faster shipping.

I print all my albums as 8x8 softcovers and have had no issues besides things getting cut off the edges because (a) I like to scrap off the edge and (b) I'm too lazy to compensate for that when I'm getting my albums ready to print.

I upload my albums to their site once they're complete so I'm ready when their sales come around. I only have 2008-2010 printed but I have up until 2014 finished.