View Single Post
Old 09-20-2019, 09:50 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmieN1 View Post
Well... looks like I know what I'm doing this weekend! I'll make something for you girls!!!
I saw you posted the video before our internet went out!! Thank you for posting it. After all of our doctor appointments, I hope to sit down and watch it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnZant View Post
Yikes, I'm only at six. I want to get at least nine and use my gift certificate. My wish list is filling up again.
It sounds like you have a plan and know what you are going to do this month!!! That wishlist...I had to ask for help to fill mine up. I have stuff in there, but with DSD and Black Friday coming, I know I'm going to blank and not get anything because I won't have much to pick from in my wishlist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy_hart View Post
I don't think completing them all is going to happen for me this month :/ I try and incorporate them into things I need to scrap for my albums and I'm just having a hard time making it work this time!
I completely understand that!! I try to make my ct layouts fit with my challenge layouts. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. But a layout made is a layout finished, whether it's for the challenge or yourself!! I'm so glad to see you back and scrapping again, don't know if I told you that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by angiekey View Post
This month, I've had to shift my focus from scrapping to sewing. My daughter-in-law's baby shower is the first weekend of October, and I'm trying to get several projects sewn up to give to her.

But in-between sewing tasks, I'm grabbing a smidge of scrapping time. I won't get the passport completed this month, but I'll get a couple pages done.
I want to see!!! Share your amazing talent with us!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by icindi View Post
I only have 4 done. I'm not going to finish this month. Traveling half the month makes it tough. But hey, I'll have lots of great photos to scrap next month!
Thanks for the eureka definition - that does make it easier! The hardest for me would probably be the smashbook.
I can't wait to see how you scrap all of those photos!! Scrapping and traveling at the same time is VERY hard!! Even if you don't do the smashbook this month, try it because I think you'd rock it!!