Old 12-01-2013, 10:02 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

My spot!

Total points: 31
NR points:
Hybrid points: 1

Feb #11-Colors inspired by the diver/mermaid poster 2 pts

March 10 - Feathers were HUGE at CHA this year! Incorporate at least 2 feathers into your next layout! - 2 pts

March #19 - One of the COOLEST trends in paper scrapping right now is wood veneers. We want you to incorporate wood veneers, or another of your favorite paper scrapping trends on your next layout! - 2 pts my trend: pocket scrapping

April #7, Pantone Spring forecast colors, 2 pts

April 19 - Tim Holtz has some amazing products that inspire me. Take inspiration from all the fasteners they have, and use at least 3 different fasteners on your page! - 2 pts (stitching, staples, buttons)

May 11 - Create a page that tells a minimum of 4 tiny stories. Be creative, think outside the box and tell those little stories you never want to forget. - 2 pts

June 4 - June 8th is Best Friends day! Scrap about a best friend growing up, a best friend now or what it means to be a friend. - 2 pts

July 30 - We love this list of books on the Dallas County Community College’s Summer Reading pinboard! What’s on your Summer Reading list? How many books have you read so far this Summer? Create a layout showcasing your summer reading list! - 2 pts

August 28 - This artist takes portraits of people by photographing their belongings - not them! Use this idea to scrap a page about yourself (or another) without using any pictures of yourself. - 2 pts

October 29 - Scrap whatever YOU want! - 2 pts + 1 hybrid pt

November 2 - Be inspired by the modern autumn color palette and create a layout that features at least 4 of these colors. - 2 pts

Nov 5 - Choose one of these one word art journal prompts to use as the inspiration to create a layout. Feel free to do up to 3 different layouts if you’re feeling inspired! - 6 pts (2 pts per layout up to 6 pts)

#70 Brave

#14 Love

#227 Fun

Nov 30 - These hand-stitched business cards make me happy and remind me that the little details sometimes make a BIG difference. Scrap a page that includes some stitching and pay careful attention to the little details that make your page special! - 2 pts

Last edited by rach3975; 12-30-2013 at 01:42 PM.