View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 10:12 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to pewtertm

Total: 30

March 11: This challenge is simple - use one of these inspirational quotes on a layout! - 2 pts per layout up to 10 pts

May 3: PageMaps.com is one of my favorite sites for sketches. Chose a sketch on this page as a starting point for your own layout. 2pt.

May 16: I absolutely love WaiSam's Two Peas gallery! Her pages are so bright and airy and just luscious. Go pick a page and lift it, just make sure you credit her! http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/gall...us-twist-kits/ 2 pts.

July 31: Cool things off and think Christmas in July! Be inspired by this cute birthday party idea and create a layout that features your favorite December holiday. Think Christmas, New Year's Eve, Hanukkah, etc. - 2 pts

August 20: Pick one of these prompts and use them in a layout. Let us know which one you picked! (7 of my favorite songs) 2 pts

August 26: This site has a lot of fun scrapbook sketches. Select one (don't forget to mention it in your credits!) to use as inspiration for your next layout. Used sketch found here: http://studiocalico.typepad.com/.a/6...74601ea970b-pi 2 pts

October 15: Leaves, leaves and more leaves. Create a layout that is all about leaves or has lots and lots of leaves on it. Be creative and feel inspired to work outside the box! - 2 pts.

October 19: In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month create a page that is primarily pink (any shade will do). 1 layout = 2 pts

October 29: Scrap whatever YOU want! - 2 pts

November 1: This blog lists 80 reasons the blogger is thankful. Chose any one reason that you are thankful and to create a layout that highlights what you are thankful for. You can make up to 3 layouts for 2 pts each.

Last edited by pewtertm; 12-12-2013 at 10:45 AM.