View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 03:25 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Do you feel stressed this month? Got it all under control? Don't care and just wing it, letting everything fall into place?
A little of both I guess. I plan all of our advent cards for the month that our elf brings the kids- so that's always a bit stressful. However, this year more than any other I've been better at telling people 'no' and taking more time to do the things I want- even if it's snuggling the dog on the couch with a hallmark movie! I've found that things usually fall into place anyways, so no need to stress since I've put in the work early!

Are you well organized? Or do you procrastinate?
Both! ha! I'm organized with certain projects, procrastinate with others. Planning out the month really helps me stay on task actually...

What is something you hope to accomplish this month?
I'm really hoping to do a good purge after the holidays when we're all home for that week between Christmas & New Year's.

Got any decorations or baking done yet?
Yes! House (inside/out) all decorated! Kids did their gingerbread village last week. I'm baking some 4 dozen cupcakes today for the elementary school teacher's cookie/goodie exchange this week. Peppermint Mocha Cupcakes & Candy Cane Oreo Cupcakes! I'll do a ton of baking the next week or so to deliver to all our neighbors too!

What is something you are looking forward to this month?
Both hubby & I have December birthdays, my hubby's is the 31st & we always have a few friends over to play cards & games. It's probably my favorite tradition! I'm also looking forward to seeing my family, they all live in western WA (about a 5 hour drive away!) We always do Christmas with them the weekend before actual Christmas, so that's fun to spend time with them!