View Single Post
Old 12-03-2020, 11:30 AM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

OMG!!!!!!
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

honestly, I wasn't really expecting anything, yet you guys made my day with the first month I did the challenges, with the OOB, and now... oh my word, THANK YOU!!!!!!

well, I know I talk too much, but.....
I have been trying to get myself together to make a post in the forum (I usually don't, many of you know I have some neurological issues with reading & writing at the moment really are bad) because I wanted to thank everyone who has been commenting in my pages and the few of you who have written privately to (OMG that makes my day/month/year) to thank for the comments I posted in your LOs....
BUT ALSO
because you had an offer I overlooked, contacted Robin who answered back within less than 10 minutes and it was filled in less than another 5 minutes.......
also, I came for Rubia (Studio Basic) whom I adore,- the only kits I have bought in the past 7 years mainly were hers- but discovered some awesome designers , some I didn't even know existed, others I knew but discovered an amazing store full of kits I had never seen.... and of course, my all time favorites for whom I was in their CTs,in the past, so you know I love you, now I'm gonna have the time of my life in the store!!!!!

Thanks again, Robin, Babes and everyone in the community

Thanks Sarah for letting me know!!!!!!!!
Once again, my friend, you made more than my day!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saar View Post
Yay!! Congratulations ladies!
And an extra yay for Cynthia! Congratulations! Have fun shopping!