View Single Post
Old 09-29-2015, 09:27 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I am sure that I have lots of quirks. I just won't admit to any of them. LOL Nah, I just can't think of them right now really.

At work I am SUPER organized. Everything has a place and MUST be in it... from my computer at work down to the smallest thing like where I put my keys when I come in. I can find anything in the dark and tell anyone where to find a document they need that is on my computer. This might not be a quirk if it was indicative of my nature. Far from it though. At home everything is the complete opposite. I lose my phone/keys/purse a few times a week. My desk is a mess. My computer hard drive is a big jumble of stuff thrown everywhere into random folders labeled 'crap to sort' and if I tried to find something in the dark I'd fall and break a leg. LOL I am also pretty quiet and reserved at work while at home I am loud and obnoxious. You know when you do those right/left brained quizzes? I always come out exactly in the middle. I am starting to think that my left brain takes over when I am at work and my right brain when I am at home.