View Single Post
Old 08-19-2022, 05:45 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Carlton View Post
Hey Carla,

If it's important to you, feel free to reach out to me and I can try to bridge any gaps in communication. Like the girls have said, it's NEVER our intention to ignore any of our customers, but emails do occasionally slip through the cracks. I think we're all guilty of it at one time or another.

I know I have read an email on my way out the door, thought "I'll reply to that as soon as I'm back" and then life consumes my brain and suddenly it's 3 days later and as I'm reviewing my inbox, I end up finding said message again and being embarrassed for being so late to reply. It happens and we do our best.

If I can help in any way, or if I have missed your message or any one else's, pleasepleaseplease try again. I sincerely want to help our customers in any way I can <3

R
I can testify that Robin or each designer have always replied to me and with Robin, my emails have often arrived in her spam or never or sometimes she is busy but when I cannot reach her I send her another little message and I bothers her (I'm maybe the most annoying customer!) but I promise she always answered me with great kindness! Designers are the same! I don't think they would ignore you, I rather imagine that your email got lost or the person forgot to answer you, this happens very often to me personally and it's not intentional. I hope you found your answer Carla!