View Single Post
Old 08-22-2022, 02:23 PM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Carlton View Post
Hey Carla,

If it's important to you, feel free to reach out to me and I can try to bridge any gaps in communication. Like the girls have said, it's NEVER our intention to ignore any of our customers, but emails do occasionally slip through the cracks. I think we're all guilty of it at one time or another.

I know I have read an email on my way out the door, thought "I'll reply to that as soon as I'm back" and then life consumes my brain and suddenly it's 3 days later and as I'm reviewing my inbox, I end up finding said message again and being embarrassed for being so late to reply. It happens and we do our best.

If I can help in any way, or if I have missed your message or any one else's, pleasepleaseplease try again. I sincerely want to help our customers in any way I can <3

R
Thank you so much for offering to help, Robin. It is important to me but not so important that I feel the need to get Admin involved. It was just a question about her CT and newsletter. Nothing major at all except maybe my hurt feelings. No big deal.

Thank you again! It means a lot to me.