View Single Post
Old 11-26-2018, 10:35 AM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

2018 was a wonderful year for me overall, but some of my not-so-great decisions are most certainly going to catch up with me in 2019, so there’s some anxiety about the New Year.

I spent this year at home with my son who was born in September 2017. I am so grateful to have had this time with him, it was both amazing and difficult, and while I’d say it’s priceless, it actually came with a significant price tag. Going from two incomes to one has been challenging and the bills are starting to pile up. I’ve tried multiple ways of earning money from home, but it turns out that while I’m very talented, entrepreneurship is incredibly difficult for me. I considered going back to work... but it turns out we’re pregnan again! I’m beyond excited, but two in child care would be equally as crippling unless I went to work at a child care center, which hasn’t been my passion for a long time. So, I’m at a bit of a crossroads.

2019 is going to be full of wonder and new adventures and significant challenges as well. I’m both excited and anxious. I’m doing a program called Holiday Council that helps give closure to the current year and gain clarity for the year ahead and I am so excited to get started setting some goals for myself.