View Single Post
Old 01-11-2020, 10:49 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Do you use templates often? Yes! I use them on most layouts these days. When templates were first introduced, I hated them. I felt like it was cheating to scrap with them. These days I don't have time to spend moving my photos 9834985 times just to trash the whole layout. Templates save me a lot of time and take the stress out of it!

Have you ever been a traditional paper scrapper (non-digi)? Yes! I created scrapbooks as a teenager before I had ever heard about scrapping. Then I started paper scrapping back in 1998. I was a paper scrapper until 2004 when I went totally digital.

Do you use products "as is" or do you resize, recolor,etc? I definitely resize a LOT. I also recolor as needed. I have been known to change products a lot when I scrap. That is the beauty of digital!!

Do you use styles, shapes and/or brushes often? Not like I used to. When I refused to use templates I used these things way more often. Now that I use templates a lot I don't really need to.

Is there a product you find yourself using over and over? Besides templates? I use flowers a lot which is crazy because it took years before I felt comfortable scrapping with flowers. They used to be the most ignored part of my stash!