View Single Post
Old 05-23-2022, 02:48 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default To scrap, or not to scrap....!

Well, the past two years have been a bust when it comes to scrapping. Looking at my gallery, I was reminded that I did scrap a couple of pages last summer. Beyond that, I have spent the last two years buried in school work. I went back to college a few years back and the last two years were pretty intense. I graduated on May 14th with my elementary education degree. It only took me 30 years to get it.

This will be the first summer in over 4 years that I do not have classes. It feels pretty amazing. I am hoping to get some scrapping done, but I know I will need to come here for some inspiration. I feel like I haven't exercised my creative muscles in a while. Thankfully, some assignments allowed for a little creativity here and there. I am just so far behind in my scrapbooking now and I have a lot of stuff I want to include in albums!
  • My daughter graduated community college with her associates degree.
  • My son enrolled in community college (dual enrollment, he's still in high school) and got his driver's license.
  • My stepdaughter is expecting her 3rd child which means we will have ANOTHER GRANDBABY soon!!
  • My own graduation, my college family (wouldn't have made it without these girls!!), the experience taking the Praxis, and now my search for my first teaching job.

Anyway, I was happy to pop in today and still see familiar faces posting. SSD always feels like a place you can come home to.