View Single Post
Old 11-17-2019, 10:08 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

My daughter was deep cleaning her room yesterday--going inside every tote, moving everything off the shelves, checking in her dresser drawers, etc. Jasper came in and sneakily took one of her Copic Markers. She was watching him and kept her distance as he walked out of the room with it in his mouth. She watched him walk down the hallway as she kept her distance. She went in my room and watched him go in the cat litter room (a storage closet). Once he was in there, he jumped on the holiday totes, opened one of the edge tote lids and dumped the marker inside. My daughter went in the room, opened the tote, got the marker, several pieces of candy, some coins and ONE of her Apple Pencils. We tore apart that room, opened every single tote, looked inside, but did not find the second Apple Pencil.

But we found one of them! Hopefully between your suggestions and maybe Jasper leading my daughter to the second stash, we might be able to find the second Pencil. We did however find a new issue---he ran off with her charger sometime since the pencils have been missing!! So I ordered a new one and it should be here on Tuesday for her to charge her pencil.

Someone in one of the Sphynx groups recommended I check Facebook Marketplace because "cats like money too". Made me laugh initially, but once we found both chargers missing we were thinking what was suggested might be true! Thankfully cats don't have fingers to type on the keyboard!