View Single Post
Old 11-17-2019, 07:06 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by KristinCB View Post
wow wendy that's crazy hahaha! Both of ours never take anything.. it's kind of weird because with all the reading I read about them being sneaky I was expecting things like that to happen here too lol
You are lucky!!!
Only one of them is sneaky! Today B was finishing up cleaning her room and Jasper jumped on her bed, yanked the Apple Pencil out of her ipad and ran off with it!! B ran after him and yelled at him. She put her ipad and pencil away to which he ran in again, jumped up on her nightstand, threw everything on the floor. When she was picking it up, he grabbed her pencil again and ran off with it! She shut him out of the room, finished charging her pencil and put it away, where he doesn't know where it is, and let him back in the room. He's such a stinker! I think he's playing with her, but doesn't realize we can't find it when he hides it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jak View Post
He sounds like a real Slinky Malinki! (I used to know the words to that book off by heart as I read it soooo many times to my boys.)
LOVE Slinky Malinki!!! My oldest was obsessed with those books when she was younger! On her first day of kindergarten, we got her one of the books in the series. Such a great book series!