View Single Post
Old 08-07-2019, 11:40 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Default Featured 15 from KCB

Hi Everyone!

My featured 15 sale is happening right now!

I have put some of my favourite products in the sale to highlight and I hope you love them too

Here is a small taste of what is there:

I love creating summer kits and especially kits where you can scrap sunsets and summer nights! I've always lived where it gets dark really late in the summer.. sometimes I wish I could experience those darker summer evenings that happen just a little bit earlier than 11pm at night or so.. haha

For a long time with designing I didn't use purple much at all in my designing. It's always been a bit of a thing that purple kits are cursed/people don't seem to buy kits with purple in them but I super love using this particular color scheme. Soft blues and purples look so nice together I think.

I love creating nature themed kits and this one is inspired by those warmer autumn days. I wanted to create a kit that wasn't super dark/rich like many of my other autumn based kits.

This one is one of my all time favourites. I wanted to do an all about me kit that was inspirational and strong.

I started working on this kit last summer and didn't find a way to get it completed until this past spring. I had the idea and vision but it took me sooo long to find a way to make it happen. Sometimes I put a lot of pressure on myself and this one took a lot out of me! I am happy that I finally was able to get it made

I also have 2 scoops in the sale this. I am currently working on series with both studio flergs and studio basic designs. These girls are so much fun to work with and I love how different both of these series are from each other.

It's great to scrap everyday and special events with megs. Working with her is a breeze and I am always in awe of the things she creates and she does such a great job with the colors that I almost always try and let her take the lead on that!

with ru it has been great to dig a little deeper emotionally and create a little bit more mess (she is the QUEEN of paint!) I was so happy when she agreed to starting a series with me!

Find everything here: https://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/s...e.php?cat=1145

Now it's your turn! Do you have a favourite? Share a layout you've created using one of the kits in my featured designer sale and I'll be giving out a $10 coupon to a random winner. You have until Thursday, 11:59pm EST to participate