View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 09:24 AM
Sweet Tooth

profile gallery send pm

MINE!!!

4 - FREEDOM - scrap it - 1 point

7 - Use your favorite digi-kit(s) to make yourself a ultra-sweet NEW name siggy for the forums that's 400px wide or smaller. - 1 Point

8 - The sky can really set the mood in a photograph and give people a picture of where you are or where you've been. - 1 Point

10 - July 19th is Stick Out Your Tongue Day! Photograph yourself, a loved one or the whole family with tongues sticking out and scrap it! - 1 Point

13 - Princess Diana was born on July 1st. Scrap a layout about your favorite princess! - 1 Point

16 - Outside the lines... on stitching that is! Use any other shaped stitching (circles, hearts, stars, etc.) to create a stitcheriffic layout! - 1 Point

17 - Hodge Podge X-treme! Scrap a layout using no more than two items from the same kit or pack. Mix up our goodies and get creative! - 1 Point

26 - Make a summer to-do list and scrap it! - 2 points

28 - One Template Two Ways - use the same template to scrap two different layouts! Flip it, twist it, shrink it - get creative! - 2 Points
1 )

2)

30 - July 2nd is Compliment Your Mirror day, scrap something positive about you.. what's your favorite feature about yourself? - 2 Points

Book of me - 5 Points
32b - My favorites via the 5 senses...

32c - Oh the places I've been...

32d - My biggest pet peeve is...

33 - Altered Summer Memories Trinket Boxes - the perfect place to stash shells from the beach, tickets and wristbands to amusement parks, mini books, photographs, etc. we're challenging you to decorate a tin, box or other keepsake container to store your trinkets in style! Don't skip this challenge because you're afraid of hybrid - you can do it! - 10 Points

Bonus #1 - It’s a Neapolitan Challenge featuring 3 of Dani’s layouts. Your challenge is to pull aspects from each of these 3 layouts by Dani Mogstad. - 1 Point

Bonus #2 - Your Challenge this week is to create a page of your own and finish it off with a great big bold title! - 1 Point

Bonus #3. Using Zuzana’s gallery for inspiration, create an original page with a photo blended in the background. - 1 Point

Bonus #4 - Your challenge today is a traditional Sweet Shoppe Cookie-Decorating Challenge. Download the cookie, decorate it with your own goodies and then upload it to the SSD Gallery. - 1 Point

Bonus #5 - It’s a Spin a Lift of Majda’s Gallery. Your challenge is to chose a layout from her gallery and give that layout a good spin to make it your own. You can spin it 45 or 90 degrees as well as flip it horizontal or vertical. Just make it your own! - 1 Point + 1 Point NR (Alphabet Soup - Boy) = 2 Points

TOTAL: 34

Last edited by mkcdaisy; 07-30-2010 at 12:18 PM.