View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 10:14 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to kscwgirl

1 - Lift a layout by Juliana Kneipp, our Treat of the Month for July, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. - 1 primary point and 1 NR point for Heather's Home Grown, released 7/3, uploaded 7/3

3 - Disneyland opened on July 17, 1955 - Scrap a tribute layout to your favorite theme park! - 1 primary point

4 - FREEDOM - scrap it! - 1 primary point

7 - Use your favorite digi-kit(s) to make yourself a ultra-sweet NEW name siggy for the forums that's 400px wide or smaller. - using Little Miss Sassy Pants by Kristin Cronin-Barrow, ScrapKitchen, MandaBean and Robin Carlton - 1 primary point

10 - July 19th is Stick Out Your Tongue Day! Photograph yourself, a loved one or the whole family with tongues sticking out and scrap it! - 1 primary point and 1 NR point for Julie's Art & Soul Alphas, released 7/10, uploaded 7/9 as peek

13 - Princess Diana was born on July 1st. Scrap a layout about your favorite princess! - 1 primary point

15 - Title 3-Peat - create a layout which features the same word repeated 3 times in the title! - 1 primary point and 1 NR point for Krystal's Other Side Of Me, released 7/3, uploaded 7/5

16 - Outside the lines... on stitching that is! Use any other shaped stitching (circles, hearts, stars, etc.) to create a stitcheriffic layout! - 1 primary point and 1 NR point for Eva's It's My World, released 7/17, uploaded 7/17

17 - Hodge Podge X-treme! Scrap a layout using no more than two items from the same kit or pack. Mix up our goodies and get creative! - 1 primary point

18 - July 11th is Paper Bag Day - celebrate by creating a layout featuring tons of kraft, paper bag and newspaper backgrounds & elements! - 1 primary point & 1 NR point for Eva's All The Little Things, released 7/10, uploaded 7/9

19 - Glee is on break for the summer but the music is topping the charts at itunes...use one of the songs from the various soundtracks as inspiration for a page. - 1 primary point

23 - Visit values.com and choose at least one word they highlight on their site to scrap about. - used Live Life - 2 primary points

28 - One Template Two Ways - use the same template to scrap two different layouts! Flip it, twist it, shrink it - get creative! - 2 primary points

33 - Altered Summer Memories Trinket Boxes - the perfect place to stash shells from the beach, tickets and wristbands to amusement parks, mini books, photographs, etc. we're challenging you to decorate a tin, box or other keepsake container to store your trinkets in style! - 10 primary points

Blog Bonus 4 - Cookie of Sue - 1 point

Total points - 31
5/5 NR points used

Last edited by kscwgirl; 07-30-2010 at 12:27 AM.