View Single Post
Old 08-29-2021, 10:54 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Default Any Formula One Fans?

Are there any Formula One Fans in our lovely Sweet Shoppe Designs Community?

I was introduced to F1 a little over a year ago and was completely shocked how quickly I fell in love with the sport!! Let me back up a little. One of my Fortnite Family members talked about having to go to bed early to watch his favorite driver. Every Sunday afternoon, I would ask him about his driver and the race that he recommended me to watch Forumula 1: Drive to Survive on Netflix.

I'll be the first to admit, the first two episodes were slow, but then after that, I'm not sure what happened I fell in love with the drivers, the teams (Red Bull, Mercedes, etc) and the drama that happened both on track and behind the scenes. I often joke about F1 being the soap opera of the racing world! Now I'm hooked, following drivers on Instagram, paying for the F1 TV app to watch the races and looking forward to each race location as they race all over the world - including here in Austin and next year in Miami!!

So I guess what I'm wondering....are there any fans? If so, who is your team? Mine is Max Verstappen with Red Bull. While I love and look up to Lewis Hamilton with Mercedes, there is something about Max that I absolutely love and can't wait to see him beat the reigning king, Lewis Hamilton!

If you know nothing about Formula One, I 100% recommend Forumula 1: Drive to Survive on Netflix. Give it a chance, past episode 2 and hopefully you'll fall in love with it as much as I have and we can be racing friends!! I'm always looking to expand my racing family and would love more people to join our small group of fans! :wubs: