View Single Post
Old 08-29-2021, 07:40 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps View Post
WHAT?!! That's awesome that he has seen so many races!! My goal is to go with a friend from Canada to the one in Miami, maybe (hopefully) next year (probably will be 2023 though).

Today's race was a bust. I'm sorry he stayed up way too late waiting to see if it would be cancelled. The rain was horrible!! I felt gutted seeing Perez crash and taken out of the race during formation.

I'm just excited they are back from their summer break, although it also means school has started and my days to sleep in are now interrupted with F1 races!

Who does your family root for?
As we are 'Aussies' we always want Daniel Ricardo to be on the podium however we were huge fans of Schumacher in his day and Ayrton Senna when he was alive. Sadly we saw his crash live on tv many years ago and it is still so vivid in my mind.

Hubs has even been to Monaco to see the race once!! and he worked behind the scenes at a few down here too.

He once organised for Mark Webber (an famous Aussie F1 Driver from a few years ago) to drive his race car across the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Was an amazing this to achieve and he still loves telling that story to anyone who will listen, lol