View Single Post
Old 03-08-2022, 02:08 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm
Exclamation Heads up for March This or That - Images & Links would help

Hi Everyone,
I wanted to post here and hopefully catch everyone early on in your March Challenges. I know last month when I sent out the Sweet Reward Codes I really encouraged you all to use the image tracker, well, in February Sherly and I both have had issues seeing those. I don't know if it was a glitch with whatever site was hosting your images or what. I could see some once I switched to my phone, it was really weird.

Also, if I had issues seeing yours, I sent you a private message.

If you want to be extra vigilant and help us to make sure we don't miss you, it would be helpful for you if you did this...

1. If you like to use the image tracker only (this is the photo you include completed layouts on that is in the first post of the challenge thread each month), please include a separate link to in the gallery and maybe a note on how many layouts you competed.

Or

2. Include a list of the layouts you completed w/ links to the images in the gallery.

Or

of course you can do the Image Tracker and the list if you'd like. I don't want to make extra work for anyone. but I also don't want to miss anyone.

Last edited by nesser1981; 03-08-2022 at 04:33 PM.