View Single Post
Old 09-20-2019, 09:46 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiegirl View Post
I have currently finished 8 of them! So proud of myself since I went all summer not doing any of the Passport challenges!

I have a few ideas for some of the challenges I have left, but I know I'm not going to finish blackout! I'm ok with that! Any layout finished is a good thing at this point!

I think the hardest ones/ones I won't do this month are OLW-Eureka (it's not a word I would use in my typical everyday occurrence, so I can't think of a way to scrap it), Favorite Life lesson, currently wondering, and dialogue/conversation. Hmmmm, I see a pattern! As much as I enjoy journaling on my pages, I don't like my journaling to be planned ahead of time! Maybe I'll have to work on that moving forward!

Good luck to all of you trying to get Blackout!
That's awesome given HOW busy you are this summer and now back to school season!!!

I too struggle with the planned journaling ahead. It makes it a little bit challenging because, you know, I always scrap the photos LAST (half the time I don't even know what photos i'm going to scrap!) So to factor in journaling is always difficult for me as well!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StacyLynn View Post
I have 6 done, I think.... been too busy for me to scrap the last week.
six is great!!! I hope life settles down for you this coming weekend and you find yourself some time to scrap, even if it is one or two layouts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaye View Post
yep, I managed to get them all done. Granted I didn't get other stuff I should have been doing done, lol. Also, keep in mind I don't have young children or a husband. This is an anomaly, may not be the same next month.
Still very impressive!! Such a fast scrapper!!

There should be a $5 prize for the FIRST person to post their completed passport in the gallery!! Wouldn't that be an amazing incentive???

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolynK View Post
I've done 10 so far, I need to get my finger out and stop procrastinating!

I've never met a kid who loves school as much as this one does - and he was so excited and happy to be going back to school - we had to make a detour to the hospital first though to visit mum so she could see him on his first day back
10 is very impressive!!
I loved your layout!!! He sounds like my oldest when she was younger--she was always doing school at home, teaching her sister, even in the summertime when there was no school!! I'm so sorry to hear about his mother. I hope everything is okay with her and she's home from the hospital!