View Single Post
Old 08-09-2019, 12:33 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Thx everyone for suggestions and letting me rant about my disaster. I spent most of yesterday downloading from the store (whew...so lucky to get lots back) and Kristin was so sweet to send me links for a lot of the corrupted kits. Wendy offered too but I was able to retrieve the damaged ones for her too. Haven't checked all Ru's kits yet but it looks like most of them are intact.

Of course, with the way the wk has gone....no surprise that last night I took a break from re-downloading and decided to re-install PS and lightroom. I couldn't. The installer would stop and then just do nothing. I had to contact adobe for help and spent almost 2 hrs on the chat line with a tech who went remotely into my computer and got the installer and programs loaded. I was too afraid to try last night in case it didn't work and I think at that point I would have thrown my coffee cup at the computer in frustration. So fingers crossed, I will try today and hopefully I can get into PS and LR and can start all over again loading photos and setting up PS with my brushes, actions, styles, etc. But I am going to go back to downloading from the store links now before I get into all the other stuff today.

Wish me luck. I really appreciate all the help and advice. You guys are the best!