View Single Post
Old 12-28-2019, 07:05 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

What was your Xmas morning like yrs ago compared to now?
My kids used to wake up much earlier. This year year they decided on 9 am! We also used to play with sooooo many toys and put things together. We did play some games this year, but so different from when they boys were younger!

Did you have a Xmas stocking yrs ago and do you have one now?
Of course! And some of the traditions - they always got a fun shaped bottle of Coke and Josh Early nonpareils we still do. When the kids talk about the traditions we have to keep them up, no matter how old they get!

What was a Xmas movie or book you remember from your earlier years and was there a fave from this year?
As a kid I loved the Rudolph holiday special, back when we had to 'tune in" on a specific day and time! I don't watch anything anymore

Was your holiday celebration a big event with lots of family/friends when you were young and what was it like this year?
We tried to always stay home for Christmas once we had kids. This year some friends came in from Canada to visit my MIL and they all came here for dinner - 14 of us. I have to say I was thankful when they left as I can't handle that much craziness anymore!