View Single Post
Old 03-18-2020, 01:03 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Well, everything here in Ohio has basically been canceled since last Friday, so suddenly we have a lot of time on our hands! My husband started working from home today, so that is new, but as we homeschool anyway, the school closure isn't impacting us that much. We are well-stocked with food and supplies for now, but I do worry about long-term impacts and shortages. I had to go out yesterday to refill my son's medication prescription, and the shelves at the local Walmart are mostly empty. It was funny to see what they still had, because that is what people didn't think they wanted? I managed to pick up some produce, the one thing I worry about finding in the days to come. Basically, though, I'm trying to find the silver linings. No, we can't go out and see friends, but we can hang out together and rest, watch shows, read books, play games, do work out in our yard, scrap, clean the house, snuggle our pets. It's not great--it's so hard for so many people, but it's the way things are now. I'm the type to try to make the best of things, but that doesn't mean I'm not having trouble sleeping at night.