View Single Post
Old 03-18-2020, 01:49 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3BluEyedBabi View Post
I just had my boys to their dentist on Friday. The dental hygienist said they were almost out of masks and gloves because their regular delivery was so late. My one son and my daughter need to see an orthodontist, and I was thinking about trying to make an appointment while they are off since it's so hard usually with all the school and sports stuff going on, but I thought better of it! It's just best to STAY HOME RIGHT NOW!
THANK YOU! I think a lot of people are trying to use their time wisely, as well as think that since we are 'healthcare' that we know better. The issue is just the incubation period of this virus & no way to know or screening people while they have no symptoms. We had a local office that was contacted by a patient who had been seen there that they tested positive afterwards. Now they have to contact all the other patients that were in the building and the staff has to self quarantine anyways. It's just too risky for the people spreading it, but ESPECIALLY in the dental setting.