View Single Post
Old 03-18-2020, 05:45 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I've been WFH since 2/27 (I normally WFH 2x/week anyway). We are a party of 5 all day, every day right now. My little guy's daycare is open, but I'm not sending him since I think it defeats the purpose of social distancing and I have resources to watch him (vs. other folks who really need the childcare because they are healthcare workers, grocery workers, pharmacists, etc).

The thing I struggle with the most is the amount of misinformation floating around, but that's an entirely different conversation.

Amie, my good friend is a dentist (she's out of state) and she was saying there were rumors that the lady in her 50's who passed away in Puyallup was a dental hygienist. I couldn't find anything on her occupation. The articles I saw only referenced her age and that she had multiple underlying conditions. My friend has closed her practice to everyone except emergencies. I think I have a cleaning coming up in April, which I'm planning to cancel.

I went grocery shopping this morning at 7:15am (I was shopping for both my family and my mom who is in her mid-80s). The store was pretty busy given the hour. Shelves were in the process of being restocked, but were still pretty bare. I bought one pack of TP and split it with my mom. I saw a decent number of people wearing gloves and masks (no employees).