View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 03:41 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Feeling thankful for many things.

1. This happened in the spring so the weather is warming and we can spend time outside without freezing.

2. We just realized that we still have our daughter's college dorm fridge in our garage. Our normal fridge is small & is normally stuffed after buying 1 week's worth of groceries. This gives us some nice overflow for fresh things & dairy.

3. We are seeing more of my hubby as he has transitioned to working in his workplace to working from home. He is also less stressed about work.

4. I checked out a new video game for my teenage son from the library that was due about the time things got bad around here - the library has now closed & extended due dates on all currently checked out items to the end of March. He is completely content to be home and not really all that upset about missing school/friends & possible future event cancellations because he is playing that game.

5. Our daughter attends college locally so we are able to be close enough to help her move out of the dorms.

6. My parents are finally listening and staying home instead of getting out in the community - let us shop for their groceries today.

Stay safe & healthy out there!

Last edited by stephc777; 03-21-2020 at 04:19 PM.