View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 07:38 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Default We got a Cricut!

We bought a Cricut Maker and it should be here on Saturday!!

Originally we were going to get one later in the year as we've been slowly purchasing things here and there in anticipation for it as well as saving up since it's a costly purchase. But with the way the world has gone, the kids being cooped up in the house, we bumped up our timeline of buying a Cricut to give the kids something to do in their free time.

I'm a little nervous because the place where I was going to place it still has boxes of American Girls doll stuff that needs to be sold! I think for now it'll be take it out when we use it and put it back when it's not in use. But I'm SO nervous because it's not digital! This is going to be a whole new learning thing for all of us.

Right now the older kids will be pocket scrapping photos from their phones. When I get a color printer (again, I need that space cleaned), we'll be able to print some of the stuff from the store to give them more products to use with their pocket pages!

I think I have enough stuff to get me started. Do you all have any suggestions of what else we need or what you found is necessary? Link me up if you have a certain place or item suggestion!!