View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 07:57 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Bucks County PA.......

We are Shelter in Place now.

Yesterday we buried my hubby's grandma, she passed on Saturday..... no real funeral or viewing. Just us, the immediate family.
My mother in law does not take any of this serious. She kept trying to hug n kiss, let my niece drive her car, visit the neighbors....etc.... my daughter has asthma and she wants us to pop in a visit and have dinner...etc. ugh.

And they just asked if I wanted anything of GMom's and the only thing (they all know already, cause we've talked about a dozen times.....) are her scrapbooks and photo albums, and was told I'll have to talk to my sister in law.... WHAT????? For over 20 years GMom and I have talked about photos and memory keeping/documenting, and now all of a sudden someone else is interested in them...

Our local grocery store, that I shop at weekly, one of the workers has been diagnosed with Covid 19.

I had to install an extra router to handle the two college kids on zoom, and the two high schoolers online.
We cleaned out the shed today. Hubby had an extra bereavement day. He is supposed to return to work on monday.... His job site is currently in North Jersey, near New York.

No babies or littles at my house now, and that is weird and too quiet. I think I might clean out and paint our playroom.

Guest CT for Kristin Cronin-Barrow