View Single Post
Old 04-11-2020, 01:29 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmieN1 View Post
Typically I only wear mascara but I haven't even put that on for days. My usual is a messy bun or ponytail- even for work (I'm a dental hygienist- so my hair has to be up & back!)

Yesterday was a hat day however:

This am:

and my view:
Wow, Amie!! What a gorgeous place to be quarantined!

Quote:
Originally Posted by icindi View Post
Love the title of this thread and seeing everyone! Especially those that we never see!

I didn't shower two days, so we won't talk about my hair those days! :P Usually I still shower, dry and curl my hair. Even when I was sick I still got dressed every day. My hair is bad.... week and a half late for my color/cut appointment, and I had no idea I have this much white hair! LOL. I could take a picture where it's even more obvious, but this is just a "normal" pic of me! Hat! Thanks for the idea - I need to wear a hat!!

I love your gray coming in, Cindi!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaye View Post
thankfully my hair is blonde so the grey just blends in, lol. Decided to have a pj day as well.

I think a lot of people are doing PJ days!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormchaser View Post
So I don’t usually wear a lot of makeup in general unless I’m going out. I’ve been trying to maintain structure especially with kids at home and the distance learning, so after my daily walk with my dogs I usually shower and put on a tinted moisturizer and mascara, I love the messy bun hair even when we weren’t stuck at home and I’m big on hats especially beanies!!! I have so much grey showing .... I’m two weeks behind on my touch up appointment now I think I’m just going to embrace grey... it’s the part grey part highlight brown hair that’s driving me crazy. Thank goodness for hats! [emoji2957]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes!! Embrace the gray, Charity!!